Event Announcement: NAMM 2014
Glow Now Scheduling Press Appointments & Parties
We are excited to represent five clients at this year’s NAMM Show!! In an effort to ensure that you get party invites and access to their news, product information and private demonstrations, we are scheduling personal press appointments to discuss editorial and marketing opportunities for 2014.
Please take a look at our NAMM client roster and let us know your availability to meet with any of these relevant companies for your audiences:
1) Gobbler and G-Technology – (Booth 5499, Hall B) – fast and secure backup, collaboration, asset management for pro audio creators. Super fast file transfer. Works w/ProTools, Logic, Reason, etc. Target Audience: All music creators that need to protect their files.
2) SuperMegaUltraGroovy / Capo 3 – (Booth 1686, Hall E) – award-winning app for the Mac that allows guitarists and other musicians to learn songs in their iTunes libraries faster and more accurately. Target Audience: All musicians that want to a new and revolutionary tool for learning to play their favorite songs.
3) WaveDNA / Liquid Rhythm (Booth 6829, Hall A) – an innovative beat generation software, including powerful new MIDI sequencing and editing tools to create and remix drum patterns. Target Audience: electronic musicians, music producers, composers and DJs.
4) Eastern Acoustic Works® (EAW) – the global leader in high-performance, professional loudspeaker system design and manufacturing. EAW’s most admired products include Anya, Avalon, KF, QX and VF Series systems. EAW is part of LOUD Technologies. Target Audience: High-end touring and installed sound professionals.
5) Ultimate-guitar.com – (Booth#4715, Hall C) the fastest growing guitar community on the net. Target Audience: guitarists, advertisers
Please contact us right away to get on our party guest lists and press schedule. Can’t wait to hear from you and see you at NAMM. Happy New Year!!
Glow Marketing LLC
Submit a Comment