FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Glow Living Launches ‘Lessons Learned’ Video Interview Series
Host Chandra Lynn Interviews Steve Vai, Pato Banton, Dave Isaac and Other Music Industry and Personal Growth Luminaries To Share Life Lessons
San Francisco, CA, September 20, 2016 – Glow Living (www.glowliving.com) is proud to announce ‘Lessons Learned’, a new video interview series that provides insights from celebrities, entrepreneurs and other inspirational notables. Starting with Guitar Great Steve Vai, Grammy-winning Producer Dave Isaac, Reggae Legend Pato Banton and Personal Growth Experts Mary J. Lore and Peg Haust-Arliss, the series will evolve over time to deliver interviews from people that are living lives that others dream of, all to encourage people to break free of limiting beliefs that hold them back from living what’s authentically in their heart. Kicking off the series are interviews from the following:
• Guitar Great Steve Vai shares how to unlock your unique creative potential and leverage the law of attraction in your creative process.
• Reggae Legend Pato Banton shares how being in service to the global family brings him deep fulfillment and purpose. He also shares how active listening helps people find their own answers to positively transform their lives.
• Managing Thought Author Mary J. Lore shares how much our thoughts impact the quality of our life, and how important having a vision for yourself is to living to your full potential.
• Grammy-winning Producer/Engineer Dave Isaac (credits Madonna, Michael Jackson, Marcus Miller and others) shares how to awaken your gifts; find confirmations that you’re on your right path; and how to believe in yourself during the ups and downs of the synewaves of life.
• Rogerio Jardim, solo musician and drummer of the popular band Infected Mushroom, shares his journey as a cancer survivor and how his recovery has led to a deepened level of gratitude, creativity and zest for life!
• Peg Haust-Arliss, psychotherapist and anxiety specialist, shares her new book Anxiety Breakthrough and delivers valuable steps that can be used immediately for breaking out of the anxiety prison through greater awareness, emotional mastery, gaining control, and more.
“The fastest and most painless way to learn life lessons is to learn it from someone else,” states Lynn.
“You are going to experience your own ups and downs on the road of life, but you can avoid pitfalls by taking other people’s wisdom and advice to heart.” Follow the series at glowliving.com/lessonslearned or subscribe to Glow Living’s YouTube Channel at youtube.com/c/glowliving.
About Glow Living Launched in April 2016, Glow Living is a free community for personal growth and healthy living resources for everyone looking to reach their highest potential with a purpose-filled life. Go to www.GlowLiving.com and Grow to Glow, Inside & Out!
About Chandra Lynn, M.B.A – Founder/Host of Glow Living Chandra Lynn wants to inspire people to love life. As the host of Glow Living, she guides anyone seeking impactful ways to achieve new levels of emotional health and well-being so that they can have deeply fulfilling relationships with themselves and others. A San Francisco Bay Area native, she spent the first 25 years of her career as a marketing expert and CEO of Glow Marketing LLC. Now she is using her experience and coaching certification to host Glow Living, a lifestyle brand and platform for personal growth and development.